Please find below some answers to frequently asked questions. If you need any further assistance you can call us on 01736 796516 between 10.00am and 6.00pm or send us a message through our contact form.
- What time is check in?
Anytime between 2.00pm and 6.00pm. Outside of these hours is by arrangement and we will get in touch with you the day before you are due to arrive to reconfirm times. Let us know if you plan to arrive earlier in your car so that we can plan for parking.
- What time is check out?
By 10.00am. Parking spaces will need to be vacated by this time to allow for any early arrivals. It’s normally possible to leave luggage with us until later in the day but please let us know the day before.
- What time is breakfast?
Served between 81.15am and 9.00am. We ask that you complete a pre-order menu for your breakfast the day before.
- Do you cater for special diets?
Yes we do! But please let us know in advance for any specific requirements.
- Can I book a space?
We have a parking space for each of our rooms. Depending on the size of your car we will put you in a particular spot so that everyone can park. For this reason it’s helpful to know the type of car you will be arriving in.
Do you accept children?
- We do not accept children under the age of 16 as we don’t have any family rooms at 3 Porthminster.
Can I bring a pet?
- Regrettably we do not accept any pets.
How far are you to the town centre?
- Approximately a 5-8 minute walk, depending on how fast you go. Porthminster beach is our closest beach and is about the same distance away.
- We are located on a fairly steep hill and so unsuitable for anyone with mobility issues. You can find more information about access here.
What amenities are in the rooms?
- Each room has it’s own en-suite shower room and has a kettle with tea & coffee tray, TV, hairdryer, cool down mat, shower gel & shampoo, hand wash and towels.
- We also have a fridge in the hallway containing extra bottles of filtered water and fresh milk.
Do you have any twin rooms?
Unfortunately not. Rooms 1 & 4 have UK king size beds and rooms 2 & 3 have UK double size beds. It is not possible to split any of the beds.
What is your cancellation policy?
- You can find all the information about our cancellation policy here.
Further information about our terms and conditions is available through the following link.